Hook & Loop
For almost 30 years Butonia-Kahage Group has been an important supplier of Tac-Flex® hook and loop in many industries, including the clothing industry. Annually our factory produces more than 130 million meters of hook and loop in many widths, colours and specifications.
We supply Tac-Flex® in Europe and all over the world to companies that make products for aviation, automotive industry, army and police, healthcare and medical supplies, sports equipment, outdoor clothing, tents, fashionable clothing and much more.
We supply our standard hook and loop depending on the customer requirements:
- 100% polyamide (nylon) quality (satisfies the MOD Defence Standard 83-86 and the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®)
- 60% polyester/40% polyamide quality,
Both qualities are also available in self-adhesive with a rubber based glue.
Tac-Flex® hook and loop can be supplied with special coatings on request such as:
- 100% polyamide sew-on and self-adhesive, flame retardant (FR); which satisfies the aviation industry requirements
- High frequency weldable
- Infrared reflective (IR)
Tac-Flex® is made-up on 25mt rolls, on request it could be made-up on large industrial bobbins. It is available from stock in black and white and standard colours. We will gladly produce special colours and die cut shapes for our customers.
As well as the above we also supply as stock items:
- Straps and cable ties
- Self-adhesive coins/dots
- Back-to-back: (hook one side/loop on reverse)
- Knitted loop rolls (50mt x 160cm)
Please contact our sales team for these or any other requirements from our extensive range or bespoke products.